Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Reading My Blog: Be Educated And Be Amused

Like anyone else, I like my blog to be read, and like to feel like I am teaching and sharing some relatively important info. I consider it to be a part of my ministry.

This blog encompasses Christianity, Life, Fitness, Relationships, Philosophy, Recreation, and Everyday Events. When I am long gone, my words will remain, just as yours will if you post online.


Still, currently, reading my blog can be both educational and amusing. It might even be used by God to save your soul or ammend your false religious beliefs. In another sense, it might help you walk through life. 

By browsing around here, you get the benefit of my years of reading, writing, studying, knowledge, and living in only a short while. This is a good thing. In a sense, I paid your dues.

I want my blog to be inciteful and always thought-provoking. I will always strive for that for myself and my readers. 

Keep in mind that it is not just what you know that is important, but rather how you learn to know and how you implement what you know. Faith without works is dead......

No comments:

Post a Comment