Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Christian Mistresses: Modern Day Christian Women Selling Out

What was once a rarity has now evidently become rather widespread. What am I talking about? Christian mistresses, that's what. 

Modern day Christian women have somehow gotten the idea through false tv preachers or among themselves that selling-out is okay. If bad girls can do it, they think they can also. Just how does this work? 



Generally, the woman finds a wealthier guy that is usually older than her, they "date," and he covers her bills at home.

I have seen this firsthand with several women, including one I dated off and on for many years (she was a "mistress" for her still married boss during our breakups). 

To me, it is a cheap thing, allowing a man to buy clothes, pay electric bills, stock the food cabinet, etc for sexual favors. How is this Christian?

Aren't Christian women supposed to have Jesus Christ in them? Shouldn't they do the opposite of worldly women, and set a good example?

This again demonstrates how the modern world has perverted the Gospel of Christ to suit its present needs. It also demonstrates the false tv Gospel these people are sharing, saying that God forgives ALL; do what ya have to do to live.

In retrospect, I realize that my ex-girlfriend (later platonic roommate) was doing the exact same thing with me, as she did with her married caretaker. I was BLIND. When the money left, so did she!

No comments:

Post a Comment