Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Ted Cruz: My Second Republican Choice Is Cruz

Ted Cruz is my second choice, at this moment, for President. I think he is a Christian man, and Ted was my first choice for a good while. What changed? Uncertainty and questionable explanations.

I like Ted Cruz's stated Christian Faith and Philosophy, but I have big questions about his wife's past, and his misstatements explaining it. WHAT?


Men and their wives are units, one person, Biblically. She matters. I am against the New World Order, or at least the concept of it. (She has evidently worked several high-level positions to produce it.)

The second reason I have currently changed to the Donald Trump Camp is that Ted Cruz is not all that forceful or Presidential like Trump. The New Yorker has a strong presence and is taken very seriously. He quickly owns whatever room he is in. I think it would be the same with world leaders.



Having said all of us, who knows how I might feel in a week, month, or when the 2016 Election comes around? For that matter, what about a TRUMP/Cruz ticket, and then a President Cruz later in time?

If Ted Cruz is as he appears, he is a good fella with an ambitious wife. Maybe they are not all that bad a couple! They are, in fact, likeable.

Jimmy Hall (404-580-1501) is a professional business writer and consultant for business plans, resumes, web content, and other written needs.

2 comments:

  1. If Cruz can server as VP and get serious work from Trump, I think he will pick up on Trump's deal making abilities. Cruz has a strong backbone and good instincts in constitutional matters. But going loggerheads with others is not the best solution. Combine the two people and you will have a fantastic Duo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But, don't we need a female or minority on the ticket to counter Hillary?

      Delete