Wednesday, December 23, 2015

LIFE & TIME: Time Passes Quickly - Jimmy Hall with help fom Danny Fouts

It is well-known that the Holy Bible says that life is like a vapor that quickly passes away. Life is composed of time. Time passes equally fast. The question is why and how?

From the human mental perspective, time and life pass at a different speed than for God. What? Yes, for God, a day is equal to a thousand years or vice-versa. (This actually explains and verifies Creation, and geological time tables.)



Earth's material itself, by scientific measures and reltionships and element half-lives, had to be created in an instant. (Research Granite, and the half-life of its component - 3 MINUTES). All this is to say that time is important to life.

As I sit at a pizza establishment two nights before Christmas, I am contemplating this particular day of the year. Why? December 23rd always seems to hold surprises for me through the years. Some have been good, and many have been bad.

I have been missing my late parents (I am a single adult only child) tonight, but have also thought about this date through the years.

Ten years ago right now, I was meeting one of the loveliest and sexiest women I have ever laid eyes on, and I eventually dated her a while. This memory got me on the time and life subject. It seems like last month. Seriously.

How do the seconds mount up, being virtually no time between them, into years and decades? From second to second nothing seems to change, but then over months, years, and decades everything does.

The answer is really very simple. Time is not a physical entity itself, but it is measured and gauged by them. Time and the life that it is a part of are dimensions that we are involved with in a spiritual realm. 

When we try and figure out time via the physical world, of course it seems impossible to have passed so quickly. However, in a spiritual sense, it most-definitely has and does fly by.



Should I see my former lover today, I would look different to her, and she to me. However, if we'd stayed together we would not much have noticed changes in each other from day to day, only year to year. 

Physical entities age while living life. Spiritual entities are not subject to the eroding that time causes, they are life itself. 

Given this, it seems I was with my former lover moments ago, but physical changes in myself assure me it was a decade ago. My spiritual mind/spirit does not age as my physical body does. But, ya know what? That gal was an awful lot of fun!

Jimmy Hall (404-580-1501) is a professional writer of resumes, business plans, web content, and other written material.





No comments:

Post a Comment