Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Fitness: Exercising At Workout Anytime - Douglasville (770-947-3600)

In my blog and on Google, Twitter, facebook, Linked-In, and other places, I often tout my home gym - Workout Anytime Douglasville, Georgia. Simply put, it is a great place, and I am just a member with no ownership ties whatsoever.

I won't carefully craft a great seo masterpiece for Workout Anytime Douglasville here; I just want to share my experience there. It's a good one. No, a great one...



Workout Anytime is a relaxing yet serious place, a commbination of a perfect gym and health spa. Management and staff like it that way. The facility is great for guys, families, and women working on their health and fitness. And, it really is a 24-hour a day gym, open 7 days a week.

The fitness center has free weights, weight machines & cables, treadmills, stationary bikes & ellipticals, and other equipment. It's all there! The place even has a great massage machine and showers.

Drop in Workout Anytime Douglasville (at the intersection of Chapel Hill Road and Stewart Mill Road) or give them a call (770-947-3600). Tell them Jimmy steered you that way!

~ Jimmy Hall (404-580-1501) is a professional writer of business plans, resumes, web content, and most other written projects...


No comments:

Post a Comment