Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Mixing Business And Pleasure - Jimmy Hall Writing (404-580-1501)

Blogs, Social Media, Websites, and other online activities often overlap and cause the mixing of business and pleasure. Such is the case for me. As far as blogging goes, I have a personal blog and a business blog, and sometimes I use each to promote the other - and I employ tactics on each to make the other more visible.

Obviously, this is my personal blog about life, of which my business is included. As such, my business blog, 

Jimmy Hall Writing Services BLOG 404-580-1501 Business Plans, Resumes, Web Content/Atlanta , plays a major role in my online life, as does my business website at Jimmy Hall Writing Services.com  . Each is important.


Mixing business and pleasure was frowned-upon in the old days, but now we place everything we have and do on the web on everything else, even facebook, Linked-In, and Twitter sites and pages. If we are not careful, we send people back and forth and they never settle and simply contact us!



Anyway, the point is that I carefully write business plans, resumes, web content/blog content, obituaries, letters, reports, white papers, press releases, complaints, scholarly papers, and numeroius other written projects. If you need assistance, please look me up sometime or call Jimmy at 404-580-1501... Thanks....

No comments:

Post a Comment