Sunday, May 31, 2015

Summer: I Want To Enjoy Summer 2015 !!!!!!!

The Summer of 2015 is here! I don't know about you, but I want this summer to finally be my summer. I wanna GO FOR IT!!!! How about you?

Despite some various personal troubles, a rather sofa-loving roommate, and recurring transportation problems, I want to enjoy this summer in a fun and healthy way - even if I have to hike, walk, camp, bicycle, play disc golf, fish, and workout alone the entire season (something tells me I won't have to, lol!).



I have me to do things with. I cannot use the excuse of an inactive roommate or few close active friends to be inactive myself this summer. That would make me as bad as them. Think about it.

It is up to me to keep myself motivated, despite the lack of enthusiasm and zest those around me might possess. I am responsible for me. Understand? If others want to join me, fine; if not, so what - I am responsible for me.

I can provide a good example for others with the fitness lifestyle I have re-incorporated into my life over the past 8 months or so, but I cannot make them want to look and feel better themselves. But, I can stop myself from slipping-back into the place where they are now - and I am responsible to God to keep myself fit and acceptable to God as His temple.

I write all of these things because they are applicable to each of us without limiting physical disabilities (if you have physical problems, I am very sorry and hope you improve). Do not let "Debbie-Downers" ruin your 2015 summer. Get with it; move it, move it, move it!

Be you. Be genuine. Be fit. Be radiant but real. Enjoy life during the happiest and sunniest months of the year. Get motivated. Forget fads, develop a year-round summer lifestyle. GO FOR IT. I am!

Jimmyb Hall (404-580-1501) is an Atlanta-area writer specializing in articles, business plans, resumes, web content, and most other forms of writing. His website is located at Jimmy Hall Writing Services.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment