Saturday, May 30, 2015

My Home Gym: Workout Anytime/Douglasville (770-947-3600)

Last year, I hit rock bottom. As an adult "only child," single, and dealing with the recent loss of my last parent - my life was a complete mess. Christian or not, I spent my days and nights drinking-away my sorrow. THEN, I re-joined WORKOUT ANYTIME/Douglasville (770-947-3600). In many ways, things have now changed!

My body was pathetic last October, especially for someone that used to be considered an athlete. At 6'1" tall, I weighed-in at 241 pounds and sported a 38-inch waistline. At the same time my arms had shrunk to near nothing, and I actually appeared feeble as a man 30 years older than my age.




Enter WORKOUT ANYTIME/Douglasville. I incorporated the gym into my everyday life, and now boast larger arms (3 1/2 inches bigger than last October), a 35 1/2-inch waistline (still a lil large), and weigh 225 pounds (that is now mainly muscle except for the reminants of a once even larger tummy). Get it?

WORKOUT ANYTIME has helped me to succesfully LOSE FAT while GAINING MUSCLE. The amazing thing is that I have done this by mixing short 10- minute workouts with longer 45-minute ones. (I am known for dropping in for minutes at a time to exercise certain body parts, while in the neighborhood.)

I am still a "work-in-progress," but am making progress steadily. I encourage you to call Sonja at Workout Anytime (770-947-3600) and come and see what all the fuss and fun is about. The location is great, near Kohl's and Target in Douglasville.... Jimmy Hall

JIMMY HALL is owner of Jimmy Hall Writing Services (404-580-1501) and writes effective business plans, resumes, web content, letters, reports, obits, press releases, and most other written material....

No comments:

Post a Comment