Friday, July 31, 2015

GO DADDY.com: Are Go Daddy Websites Good?

Are Go Daddy Websites Good? Yes, Go Daddy websites are great. Websites at this fine domain registrar and web hosting company are easy to develop and design, and are simple to work with in an ongoing manner. How do I know? My own website for Jimmy Hall Writing Services/Douglasville-Atlanta (404-580-1501) is with Go Daddy.com!



As with my own website, others via Go Daddy have access to a great website builder and a number of other great resources and tools to help improve website visibility and traffic. The host even provides stock photos for free usage, pertaining to almost every subject category imaginable.

Although Go Daddy has neat commercials and famous celebrity endorsers for attention, the actual products and services alone are well-worth the price. Once someone visits, they almost always like what they find.

Trust me, I love to write webwork, web content, and other material, but I hate to place and post it; but, with Go Daddy all of that is simple enough for even me to enjoy doing! If I can use the website design features, so can you.

Again - The bottom line is that I use Go Daddy.com as the registrar and host for my website at www.JimmyHallWritingServices.com , and you would be well-served to do the same. In fact, if you do so, I would like to be considered to be the web content writer for your site...

~ Jimmy Hall (404-580-1501).


No comments:

Post a Comment