Monday, July 6, 2015

My Business: My Writing Business/Atlanta (404-580-1501) Jimmy Hall

This is my personal blog about Christianity, life, fitness, health, and other things - but, occasionally I take a few moments to blog a little bit about myself and what I do and do not do. By profession, I am owner and operator of Jimmy Hall Writing Services /Atlanta - Douglasville/online (404-580-1501).

What do I do? I write most business-oriented, personal, and scholarly-related items (except for grants). I am an exceptional business plan writer, resume writer, web content provider, and blog content writer (just being honest) headquartered in the Atlanta, Georgia area. I also craft obituaries, letters, papers/white papers, reports, press releases, and do editorial tasks - as well as composing expert articles and social media content.

While online web content must be search engine optimzed (seo), it shares two traits with printwork: (1) It must be relative and informative.  (2) It must call the reader to action/convert them to the cause. I get it. 



In addition, it is a given that we writers in Atlanta and elsewhere must also know and understand the audience we are writing for - and tailor our content towards it/them. Writing should, thus, be target-marketed as much as possible. Understand?

I want to be your business plan writer/developer, resume service, and web content provider in and around Atlanta, and to be able to assist you in other writing areas as well. Please give Jimmy Hall Writing Services a call at 404-580-1501. Thanks.... and ask for Jimmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment