Monday, July 27, 2015

Jimmy Hall's Personal Blog: Life, Love, Fitness, Christianity, Travel.....

This Blog (Writer Jimmy Hall's Blog) covers a wide variety of topics. These range from extremely important matters, like Christianity, to the areas of physical fitness, the joys of life, games, and relationships. I operate a writing service (Jimmy Hall's Writing Services, 404-580-1501), but my heart is just as much into more pleasurable writing, even literature.




Join me regularly on this blog. I sometimes even allow comments! The idea is for me to share what I know, and you to think about it and either agree or disagree with my precepts and philosophy. Get it? 

Often I write about writing itself, sometimes my favorite place (Paris, France), and regularly I share my Christian Faith (I am a Bible-Believing Born-Again Christian/Calvinist). 




I want you to think about something: How will History remember you after you are gone? Are you leaving a written record about yourself, your thoughts and contributions, or anything else edifying for future generations? If not, why not?????

Start a blog or comment on mine. Make your beliefs known to the world. Be somebody. Stand for something. Share what life itself has taught you. It's not hard to do, if I can do it! LOL. Go for it...

- Jimmy Hall/MS/BBA

No comments:

Post a Comment