Monday, July 13, 2015

Jimmy Hall/ Business Writer/Web Writer/ Author/Atlanta (404-580-1501)

What do I do in real life? I am a writer, and a professional business writer of business plans, resumes, and web content (and other things). My task is generally to make you look great to potential employers, your business or organization to look good online to potential customers/clients, or to make your impending venture look appealing to investors or financial institutions.

Jimmy Hall Writing Services/Douglasville - Atlanta (404-580-1501) also crafts and writes thoughtful obituaries and life story obituaries, press releases, letters, reports, papers, business proposals, blog pieces, expert articles, and editorial work. Get it? 

Yes, I write well, and know about correct search engine optimization (seo) for web content and how to attract, inform, persuade, and convert in print and on the World Wide Web.




The fact is that I am honest, and provide a great bang for your bucks. I write well and in a clever and organized fashion. In this fast-paced "snooze you lose" world, you need a great writer at a reasonable price to make your company visible across the Web, and respected in print.

If you like my blogging, or hate the blogging but like the writing style or ability, please contact me at your convenience to talk about some quality written work being done for you or your organization (404-580-1501). 

If you do not need a business plan, resume, or web content at the moment, how about sharing my info with an acquaintance that does????? Thanks, Jimmy/MS/BBA


No comments:

Post a Comment